Call For Tutorials Proposals
The IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2) 2019 is the premier conference sponsored by the IEEE Smart Cities Initiative and the IEEE Africa Council.
The primary goal of the ISC2 is to foster discussions and collaborations between all people involved in planning and implementing successful smart cities, including citizens, policy makers, administrators, infrastructure operators, industry representatives, economists, sociologists and academicians.
The theme of the 2019 edition of ISC2 is “Frugality and Inclusion paving the way towards Future Smart Sustainable Cities & Communities”
Preferred tutorials expected topics are basically :
- Smart Cities Platforms
- 5G and Smart Cities
- Security : 5G , API, Embedded
- Smart Cities Enabling Applications
- Blockchain applied to Smart Cities
- Innovation planning of Citied
- Open applications and platforms
- Big Data applied to Smart Cites
- Smart Cities Standards
- Embedded systems
- Smart lighting
- Urban smart mobility
- Citizen participation and engagement
- E-government and participatory Governance
- E-education and digital divide
- Digital economy market
- Smart cities collaborative funding
Proposals must be submitted by email to (email@example.com) no later than the deadline specified below.
Tutorial proposals will be assessed based on their relevance to the conference topics, their estimated benefit for
prospective participants and their fit within the tutorials program as a whole. Selection factors include: relevance,
timeliness, importance, audience appeal, and speaker qualification and experience. Selection is also based on a balance between different topics, expected attendance, and background of the intended audiences. Thus, not all tutorials of technical merit might be accommodated.
- Submission of tutorial proposals: June 7th 2019
- Notification of tutorial proposals acceptance: June 21st 2019
- Submission of the final presentation and copyright form: July 30th 2019
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org